Just thought I’d come in and type up a few things. Might as well get random with this musing….
1. Since I was child, I would use big words without knowing the meaning of them. In fact I just used one #musing.
2. I guess I used them based off how I heard others use them. *shrug*
3. My life is on a good little cruise control right now. Still trying to get a few things organized and shave off a few responsibilities….but all in all, I’m doing swell.
4. Best Thing I Never Had should be the Single Girls Who Want a Man Bad anthem. Simply because when that right man finds you - AIN’T NOTHIN’ SWEETER! And then you look back at what you put up with and get mad because you were willing to do whatever it took to get a man. *sigh*
5. The man I’m dating now has set a STANDARD for what I should expect out of a man. :-) He’s dope. :-)
6. I’ve been a bridesmaid in 10 weddings and a hostess in 6. I feel like a wedding pro….
7. But I am terrified as ALL GET OUT to plan my own wedding! It’s not the work….it’s the money! :-/ I know it will get done but you heard it hear first!
8. I started using EverNote for a little while to organize my thoughts for my book…that I’ll publish….one day. :-)
9. When I retire from FHWA, I’ll become an event planner for the 50 and up crowd….birthdays, weddings, bar mitzphahs! (or maybe just birthdays….lol)
10. …..And even when I start doing that at the age of 60, I will still go by Rich Girl to make me feel young! :-) LOL.
11. I also believe that I’ll be taking that trip to Bora Bora for that 60th birthday/retirement celebration!
12. I kind of want my next house to be the final house. NOT HEAVEN. NOT THE RETIREMENT HOME. But, I’m thinking about my my mini-mansion. :-)
That’s all that I have for now. ;-)
“….And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain on tables, that he may run that reads it.”-Habakkuk 2:2.
I’m in North Carolina looking through the file cabinet momma organized for everybody’s STUFF - birth certificates, tax documents, etc. I labeled a folder in…
1. Knowing the importance of courting a woman.
2. His love for God.
3. His ability to hold a good conversation.
I can go on. :-). Just making observations!
The devil is busy again but he won’t win.
Today I had my second financial class for teens. We talked about saving, freedom from bondage (debt, dependence on credit cards and loans, etc). During the class, this young boy came in and sat down. I didnt meet him last week and I didn’t feel like he paid much attention because he kept talking during class.
The class ends and I leave. As I’m walking to my car, the young boy, his name is Emmanual, tells me that he tries to save but his mom and his sisters always take his money. He said his dad never takes his money.
Made me both sad and hopeful at the same time. I told him to ask his father to take him to open a savings account. He thought he was too young to have an account!
Then he started talking to me about his fallback careers….lol. He wants to be an artist but he sees other people’s drawings and doesn’t think his are good enough. So he said he’d be an ENGINEER if he can’t be an artist.
The child is only 12 so he has time to get it together! I told him he can be whatever he wants to be as long as he’s willing to work hard.
Just seeing how much he wanted to talk to me about random stuff made me realize how much more I want to help children.
I’m not sure how because I’m not giving up my profession! BUT….the opportunities will come. :-)
So I had been dating this girl, let’s call her Donna, for a couple of months and I was really digging her. I was feeling her so much that I was thinking about cutting off everyone else I had been dating to be exclusive with her. On this one particular occasion, I wanted to introduce Donna to…
This was crazy and hilarious at the same time!